Sunday, May 02, 2010

Bought a VIVAZ

My long time companion Motorola A1200, otherwise known as the Motoming, recently conked out.

It wasn't really that bad. I can still use it to send and receive text messages but the speakers were dead and I couldn't find a decent service center (is Motorola hightailing it out of the Philippines?). We had a good run, the Motoming and I. More than 5 years in fact and maybe it was time to retire the phone.

Besides I still had my SE W760i.

A few weeks later it also conks out. What are the odds?

Apparently the problem meant that it was going to spend a few days in the service center but there was no way I was going to be without a means of mobile communication.

I decided to buy a new phone.

I was originally going to get an Xperia x10 but it was kinda big. I wanted something that would fit comfortably in my pocket and the Satio seemed like a good alternative but there was a lot of bad reviews about it and so decided against buying one in the end.

After much deliberation I purchased the VIVAZ and I must say that I am quite happy with the unit so far.

I hope it lasts!

No comments: