Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Fond Farewell to 2009

2009 was a year of ups and downs.

Some lows were lower than what we’re used to but we bounced back. We may have lost friends and loved ones but we’ve gained new ones. We might not be richer but we’re hopefully a year wiser. More than the money we earn or the accolades we collect, it’s the experiences we go through along the way that makes this journey called life worth the travel.

To those I have slighted, I ask you to forgive me. Life is too short for us to carry hate in our hearts.

To friends who have stood by me unconditionally all these years, I thank you. People frequently ask how I am able to accomplish so many things and the answer I give is always the same: friends.

I hope you spent the year risking, learning, loving, and most of all living.

I hope you’re ready to do it all again in 2010 and know that I’ll be with you every step of the way.

Happy New Year!

No comments: