Tuesday, November 11, 2008

AXE Dark Temptation Viral Videos

Now it can finally be told.

I've been working with Yellowasp and Netbooster for the past 3-4 weeks conceptualizing the online viral marketing campaign for the Philippine launch of Dark Temptation, the new fragrance of AXE for UNILEVER...and, let me tell you, it has been one hell of a ride.

Working closely with the clients I came up with four concepts and storyboards for the viral videos.

Each video featured a mad professor (played by Jaime Fabregas) and his geeky and hapless assistant (played by Ramon Bautista) who tested out the potency of Dark Temptation on four different locations (a laboratory, an all girl school, a choir practice, and a dance club). The videos were directed by Henri de Lorme, producer and director of Camera Cafe.

Click here to watch the videos.

Working with the uber talented cast, not to mention the bevy of beautiful and sexy women, has been been exhilarating. I was really honored to have worked side by side with Henri who not only has been faithful to my vision but has made it a hundred times better.

Over the next few days, I will tell you the stories of how this project developed: from the videos, the blogger event, and the contest which could win some lucky person out there a trip for two to Las Vegas, Nevada.

For now though, like a proud father showing off his babies (which in lots of ways is true), let me all direct you to the website and enjoin you to watch the videos that sprang from my head.

Enjoy!

No comments: