Monday, October 06, 2008

My Webcomics!

The idea was to update each webcomic site at a rate of at least once a week.

The next thing I knew I was updating them on a daily basis rapidly depleting the stock of pages I have built up. It’s no fun after all going to a webcomic site and finding only 2-3 comics uploaded.

I got each webcomic title equipped with a navigation bar for an easier reading experience.

Speaking of webcomics, I wish Blogger would come up with a webcomic template just like WordPress has. Maybe one of these days the people from Google would surprise us online webcomic creators and whip one up.

Anyway check out my webcomics!

Graphic Detail
Graphic Detail: Zombie
Huling Laban
Life and Times
The Terrific Adventures of Harold
Young Arthur
Zombie Nation

2 comments:

nick said...

Many web comics here.

Jonas Diego said...

Yep. Check them out! :)