Saturday, July 26, 2008

What the-!?

Most celebrities of note nowadays seems to have a sex scandal video to their credit (the price of popularity, I guess) and it seems like everyone else is getting on the bandwagon.

It's kind of expected really but what I wasn't expecting was a Mini-me sex scandal video.

Yes, Mini-me. Dr. Evil's (from the Austin Powers series of movies)...well, evil sidekick. The little guy, played in the second and third Austin Powers movie by Verne Troyer, has a sex scandal video too. I just learned about it last night from a friend who I thought was just pulling my leg. I ran search on YouTube just a few minutes ago and true enough, such a thing exist.

I didn't post the video here since it's easy enough to find it on the web. With that said...my eyes!

No comments: