Monday, March 24, 2008

New Book...AGAIN!

I really got to stop checking out the local Book Sale.

I got a ton of books on my shelf that I haven't even read yet!

I keep telling myself that I'm going to get to them eventually but it seems I'm going at a snail's pace (work always seems to get in the way).

This is one of the reasons I miss college.

It felt like I had all the time in the world to read.

That said I just couldn't resist buying this book about Bruce Springsteen as I passed it by one of the shelves in Book Sale and at Php 110.00 it was definitely a bargain!

4 comments:

Gerry Alanguilan said...

I hate you!

Jonas Diego said...

He he he! No you don't. You love me. Papahiram ko sa 'yo sa Sunday. I'll be done by then. Sarap basahin eh. :D

Gerry Alanguilan said...

The blue and red stripes along the left side made me curious. I checked my Springsteen Library and it turns out meron na pala akong book na ito. Ang copy ko ksai hardcover na walang dust jacket. Ang full title nito ay "It Ain't No Sin To Be Glad You're Alive: The Promise of Bruce Springsteen" by Eric Alterman. Kaya ayan, I don't hate you na lang. Kahit di mo na dalhin sa Sunday. :D

Jonas Diego said...

Ayos! :D