Sunday, January 13, 2008

Why Another Blog?

Considering the number of blogs I already have, I'm sure not more than a few people are asking, "why another one?"

Well, to be quite frank, I wanted a place where I can put the boring stuff.

All my other blogs/sites talks about my comic books, my businesses, and all the other things I am passionate about (projects, advocacies, women, etc.). It got to the point that it seemed inappropriate (at least to me) for me to post, say a silly meme, on any of the current blogs I have right now.

So, I find myself going back to the oldest blog I have.

Nothing really fancy here, mind you. Just tweaked the colors and added a new banner.

With that said, don't be surprised to find that some of the things I write here fall under the silly category, the inane genre, and generally don't make a whole lot of sense.

It's not meant to be.

No comments: