Monday, January 28, 2008

First Komikero Meeting for 2008

We had the first Komikero meeting for the year 2008 yesterday. In attendance was the usual bunch of suspects (i.e. Gerry, Ed, Johnny, and myself).

The order of the day was to go traditional and draw something on paper.

So, no digital cameras which has become a common sight during Komikero meetings as most of the Komikeros now had cameras in varying states of sophistication.

Gerry used pen and ink, Ed was doing water colors, Johnny was creating something using poster colors, and I was using pencils.

Man, I had no idea how rusty I was until I tried to draw something.

In the end all I managed to draw was...a wall. Jeez! I'd like to think that it was partly because I wasn't feeling really well so I was not at 100% but the truth of the matter is that I am horribly out of practice. Thinking back, I can't even remember when was the last time I actually drew something really noteworthy.

This is something that I must rectify ASAP!

No comments: