Thursday, October 11, 2007

KIKO MACHINE 32 by Manix Abrera

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Kiko Machine is by Philippine Daily Inquirer's Manix Abrera.
Used with permission. TM and © Manix Abrera. All Rights Reserved.

These are my webcomics!

graphicdetailzombies.gifang-huling-laban-logo.giftbojlogo.giffrustrated-inc-logo-avatar.gifblade-parody.gifagirlsstory.giffrustrated-inc-logo-book2-avatar.gifyoung-arthur-logo.gifgraphic-detail-stalkers.giflotus-logo.gifgirl-friday-logo.gifrealitysuckslogo.gifflashback.gifbuhay-kartunista.gifsally.gifdylan.jpgftd.gifiasmanila.giftbojanimated.gifinsomnia-logo.gifflashback.gifpirate.gifdiuata.gifkorealogo.gifrscosmos.gifdavao.gif

1 comment:

Nostalgia Manila said...

Hey there Pinoy Webkomix! Nostalgia Manila dropping by, and this is the first time I've seen your blog, great work! Would love to do a link exchange!

Please get back to me! I'd love to add you to my permanent Link List!

Looking forward to hear back from you!

--NM