Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Birthday, Blogger!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish Blogger a Happy 8th Birthday Anniversary!

I started blogging back in 2004 at the prodding of fellow Komikero buddy, Gerry Alanguilan. Blogger was the most logical choice because it was so easy to use which is a relief especially for my noob-self, back then.

Years later, I've tried several other blog services but Blogger will always have a special place in my heart.

Hope the best is yet to come for you guys at Blogger!

These are my webcomics!

graphicdetailzombies.gifang-huling-laban-logo.giftbojlogo.giffrustrated-inc-logo-avatar.gifblade-parody.gifagirlsstory.giffrustrated-inc-logo-book2-avatar.gifyoung-arthur-logo.gifgraphic-detail-stalkers.giflotus-logo.gifgirl-friday-logo.gifrealitysuckslogo.gifflashback.gifbuhay-kartunista.gifsally.gifdylan.jpgftd.gif

No comments: