Friday, August 17, 2007

Evil Rising

A new evil has risen to wreak havoc upon the world at large.
Cower all who dare venture into this site for I am Timmy, the Insidious (or at least marginally insidious but mostly evil in a really annoying way.)

I put the dick in dictator, the pot in despot, and the oy in destroyer

To know me is to know fear. Tremble at my name, puny mortals, for I am building my Army of Darkness (TM). Soon I will have the world in my grasp and all of humanity at my bidding.

You may continue your groveling.
Feel the evil for it is good.

These are my webcomics!

graphicdetailzombies.gifang-huling-laban-logo.giftbojlogo.giffrustrated-inc-logo-avatar.gifblade-parody.gifagirlsstory.giffrustrated-inc-logo-book2-avatar.gifyoung-arthur-logo.gifgraphic-detail-stalkers.giflotus-logo.gifgirl-friday-logo.gifrealitysuckslogo.gif

No comments: