Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dylan Liwanag’s First Gig

Dylan Liwanag is the name of a band. Our band.

That’s right! After nearly a decade of not playing I decided to dust off my guitar (well, that’s not exactly true…I bought a new one) and just play. So, me and a few of the other guys at the office got together, went to the nearest (and probably the worst) rehearsal studio we've ever been to, and just jammed.

The next thing I knew we were booked.

We’re having our first gig this Saturday, August 18, 2007 at Mag:net Katipunan. Check us out if you’re in the area.

We’ll try not to embarrass you.

These are my webcomics!

graphicdetailzombies.gifang-huling-laban-logo.giftbojlogo.giffrustrated-inc-logo-avatar.gifblade-parody.gifagirlsstory.giffrustrated-inc-logo-book2-avatar.gifyoung-arthur-logo.gifgraphic-detail-stalkers.giflotus-logo.gifgirl-friday-logo.gifrealitysuckslogo.gif

No comments: