Friday, July 20, 2007

Who Would've Thunk!?

Joel Chua popped up on YM earlier for a quick heads-up.

"Your blog was mentioned in a Businessworld article today" he said.

The old gray matter between my ears did a quick double take. Businessworld!?

"Seriously!?" I asked incredulously.

"Yep, it's a side feature to the main article."

Joel had a copy handy and was kind enough to scan it for me so I can see for myself. True enough there this blog was. Click on the image below for a high-res version.



"Oh, wow!"

That was about all I can say for the next minute or so.

Thanks are due to Joel and to Mr. Macutay. You guys just made my day.

These are my webcomics!

graphicdetailzombies.gifang-huling-laban-logo.giftbojlogo.giffrustrated-inc-logo-avatar.gifblade-parody.gifagirlsstory.giffrustrated-inc-logo-book2-avatar.gifyoung-arthur-logo.gifgraphic-detail-stalkers.gif

2 comments:

Sasha Manuel said...

Fantastic news, Jonas! Congratulations. :-)

Jonas Diego said...

Thanks, Sasha! :D