Friday, July 27, 2007

Warriors from the Barrio

Pinoys are slowly but surely invading the world of webcomics!

Check out this new Pinoy webcomic referred to me by Komikero buddy, Gerry Alanguilan.
Why did we call it Barriors...? I wanted to put a positive spin on growing up Filipino American. I haven't seen many Filipino centric online comics, so I decided to do one myself. I didn't quite live in the barrios, but I did develop the warrior mentality to achieve and overcome obstacles and barriers.
Check it out! Click here.

These are my webcomics!

graphicdetailzombies.gifang-huling-laban-logo.giftbojlogo.giffrustrated-inc-logo-avatar.gifblade-parody.gifagirlsstory.giffrustrated-inc-logo-book2-avatar.gifyoung-arthur-logo.gifgraphic-detail-stalkers.gif

2 comments:

spybeetle said...

Thanks for the little plug... I hope you enjoyed

Jonas Diego said...

Yes, indeed! Thanks for visiting! :)