Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Bakemono High's Lucky 13

K-Zone Magazine interviews Elbert Or on their website/blog, Ka-Blog, to commemorate the 13 months since the first Bakemono High appeared in its pages.
Originally, “Bakemono High” was supposed to be called “Halloween High,” but with a quick Google search, I discovered that Disney had something similar planned, called “Halloweentown High.” So I quickly changed the title (and avoided watching or reading any monsters-in-school type stories so I don’t get influenced by them) into Bakemono High — bakemono, for those who don’t know, is the Japanese word for monster. Or at least, so I’m told. Whether it’s true or not, though, I like the sound of it, it sounds cool, so that’s the title I’m sticking with.
Click here to read the entire interview.

These are my webcomics!

graphicdetailzombies.gifang-huling-laban-logo.giftbojlogo.giffrustrated-inc-logo-avatar.gifblade-parody.gifagirlsstory.giffrustrated-inc-logo-book2-avatar.gifyoung-arthur-logo.gifgraphic-detail-stalkers.gif

No comments: